Check out the exciting line-up of artists we have planned at Harvey Nichols, as part of our wider offering of activities around the mjf piano trail 2023.
- Saturday 29 April – Chetham’s student and singer-songwriter, Edward Harris-Brown will deliver a varied programme of jazz standards, modern jazz and classical
- Saturday 6 May- Former soundcheck artist and singer-songwriter Eva Black
- Saturday 13 May – One of Manchester’s favourite pianists and singers, Charlie Cooper writes vintage soul, updated perfectly and sung with deep and husky soul-pipes
- Saturday 20 May – Henry Botham is one of the UK’s leading Stride, Blues and New Orleans pianists
- Saturday 27 May – Ed Kainyek is a saxophonist with an earthy and expressive style. He will be accompanied by jazz pianist, Max Rosen
With special thanks to Yamaha and their generous provision of the new Yamaha C3X grand piano, displayed in Harvey Nichols and therefore making these performances possible.