mjf piano trail competition Terms & Conditions
- Closing date for entries to the Manchester Jazz Festival 2022 piano trail competition is 5pm on Monday 6 June 2022.
- The competition is open to all residents of the UK.
- Entries are only valid if a video of the performance (2 mins max) is posted to the entrants Instagram, Facebook or Twitter feed (not as a story) and tagged @manchesterjazzfestival @manjazzfest use the hashtag #mjfpianotrail OR if the video is uploaded to an online streaming site such as YouTube and emailed to email@example.com with #mjfpianotrail used as the email subject line
- Employees and board members and members of their immediate families (being spouses, parents, children and siblings) of Manchester Jazz Festival, may not enter the competition
- Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
- An eligible entrant must be an individual and must submit an entry according to the means stipulated by Manchester Jazz Festival under this promotion including their name, address, e-mail address and date of birth.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must have the consent of a parent or guardian over 18 to enter the competition. Manchester Jazz Festival reserves the right to obtain proof of such consent and to refuse entry or to choose another winner if such proof, where requested, has not been given
- By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Manchester Jazz Festival reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold Prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. Manchester Jazz Festival reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
- The winners of the competition will be the entrants who in the opinion of the judges display the most creativity, ingenuity and who gave the best performances.
- By entering this competition, the entrant agrees that the performance submitted may be used by Manchester Jazz Festival for the purposes of the promotion of Manchester Jazz Festival events.
- The entrant hereby grants Manchester Jazz Festival a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence in each Entry for the uses described in 9.
- All winners will be announced on manchesterjazz.com
- Prizes are as detailed in point 18. Any additional terms and conditions are detailed.
- No cash alternative is available for any prize.
- Submitted performances of all prize winners and selected other entrants may be posted on manchesterjazz.com
- There is no cash or other alternative to the Prizes stated and the Prizes are not transferable and no part or parts of the Prizes may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. The Prizes cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
- The winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their Prizes.
- Mjf piano competition prizes:
1st prize: Yamaha Digital Piano P-45B
2nd prize: Northern Rail: Four tickets at any time to anywhere on Northern rail network
3rd prize: Quayside MediaCityUK prize package including:
- 2 x £25 Quayside Gift Card
- Two lots of two tickets to Vue Cinema
- Copy of Salford Edition Monopoly
- Two lots of two tickets for ITV Jungle Challenge
4th prize: Doner Haus, The Corn Exchange: Meal for up to 4 including pre/post drink
5th prize: Lion’s Den, Deansgate Mews: £50 bar tab (18+ only)
6th prize: Manchester Art Gallery: Afternoon Tea for two
7th prize: Jenny Jones: a pair of saxophone cufflinks or a soul stone necklace
8th prize: 20 Stories (Spinningfields): Afternoon tea for two with a glass of fizz (18+ only)
9th prize: The Lawn Club (Spinningfields): A complimentary pod booking and a bottle of Prosecco, for up to six people. (pre-bookings only, 18+ only, valid Mon-Thu 2022)
All prize winners will receive a £30 Wagamama gift voucher