mjf piano trail competition Terms & Conditions
- Closing date for entries to the Manchester Jazz Festival 2023 piano trail competition is 5pm on Monday 5 June 2023.
- The competition is open to all residents of the UK.
- Entries are only valid if a video of the performance (2 mins max) is posted to the entrants Instagram, Facebook or Twitter feed (not as a story) and they tag @manchesterjazzfestival @manjazzfest using the hashtag #mjfpianotrail2023 OR if the video is uploaded to an online streaming site such as YouTube and emailed to email@example.com with #mjfpianotrail2023 used as the email subject line
- Employees and board members and members of their immediate families (being spouses, parents, children and siblings) of Manchester Jazz Festival, may not enter the competition
- Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
- An eligible entrant must be an individual and must submit an entry according to the means stipulated by Manchester Jazz Festival under this promotion including their name, address, e-mail address and date of birth.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must have the consent of a parent or guardian over 18 to enter the competition. Manchester Jazz Festival reserves the right to obtain proof of such consent and to refuse entry or to choose another winner if such proof, where requested, has not been given
- By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Manchester Jazz Festival reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold Prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. Manchester Jazz Festival reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
- The winners of the competition will be the entrants who in the opinion of the judges display the most creativity, ingenuity and who gave the best performances.
- By entering this competition, the entrant agrees that the performance submitted may be used by Manchester Jazz Festival for the purposes of the promotion of Manchester Jazz Festival events.
- The entrant hereby grants Manchester Jazz Festival a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence in each Entry for the uses described in 10.
- All winners will be announced on manchesterjazz.com
- Prizes are as detailed in point 18. Any additional terms and conditions are detailed.
- No cash alternative is available for any prize.
- Submitted performances of all prize winners and selected other entrants may be posted on manchesterjazz.com
- There is no cash or other alternative to the Prizes stated and the Prizes are not transferable and no part or parts of the Prizes may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. The Prizes cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
- The winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their Prizes.
Mjf piano competition prizes:
1st prize: Yamaha Digital Piano P-45B
2nd prize: Northern Rail: Four tickets at any time to anywhere on Northern rail network
3rd prize: Harvey Nichols Wine Tasting for six people (18+ only)
4th prize: Quayside MediaCityUK prize package worth over £100 including:
5th prize: Bella Italia Salford Quays meal for 2 people (either 2 courses off the set menu each) or any 2 mains off the main menu, 2 x Vue cinema tickets, £25 Love to Shop Vouchers, Salford Monopoly set
6th prize: The Real Greek – £100 of gift vouchers & The Real Greek cookbook.
7th prize: Lion’s Den, Deansgate Mews: £50 bar tab (18+ only)
8th prize: Manchester Art Gallery: Afternoon Tea for two
9th prize: Doner Haus – A meal for 2 with a drink each.
10th prize: Batting net experience and Prosecco for group of six at the Sixes Social Cricket at the Corn Exchange