Greg Larkin plays original, adventurous acoustic material, motivated by experimentation.
His combination of percussive and tapping techniques provides the impression of more instruments being played than just one guitar and adds an exciting and unusual visual element for the listener in live performances.
Crossing genres from jazz, classical, rock, blues and flamenco, he writes music that is unique, raw and personal.
Greg Larkin acoustic guitar
Date: saturday 25 may 2019
Time: 12.30 - 13.30 | 14.00 - 14.30 |
- Greg Larkin - A Thousand Ghosts Float From Horizon To Coast
- Greg Larkin - A Hole Torn In Paper Sky
- Greg Larkin - A History Of Strange Voices
- Greg Larkin - Cathedrals To Light And Silence
- Greg Larkin - Backwards Revolved The Luminous Wheel