mjf is the city’s longest running music festival and the only live music event on the streets of the Manchester.
Running over the late May Bank Holiday weekend, mjf will come to life in St Ann’s Square and Exchange Street – a prominent, high footfall, central retail district – and also span key venues across the city.
Forget tired old associations with the word jazz. This is a contemporary event supporting new music, and emerging cross-genre acts all tied together in the unique spirit of experimentation and improvisation.
We support young, up and coming talent and have helped launched countless careers in our 24 year history.
What can mjf give to you?
- A powerful association with Manchester’s most-loved and longest-running music festival
- Access to a dynamic multi-channel marketing campaign and content sharing to get your message out to businesses, clients and consumers
- Promotional opportunities throughout the city
- Business-to-business networking, client connection opportunities and events attended by our network of patrons, supporters and media
- Corporate entertainment and hospitality opportunities, bringing your customers to the heart of the action at some of Manchester’s best venues
- A captive audience of around 230,000 affluent consumers throughout the festival
- Recognition of your support for one of the city’s key festivals – one that helps make Manchester a vibrant city for its citizens, offering an excellent broad-ranging programme and compelling new work
Supporting partnerships start from as little as £5,000 to sponsor an entire day of the festival.
We work with partners in a bespoke way to deliver maximum value and impact for all ranges of budget.
Contact us now