Still owned and managed by the same family since being established in 1857, Forsyth fills its 15,000sq ft building on Manchester’s Deansgate with musical merchandise and restoration facilities.
They stage regular concerts in their magnificent, historic piano showroom which is the exact stunning location for our mjf 2024 partnership. We are also working in proud partnership with Forsyth’s for this years piano trail. They have kindly supplied the 13+ pianos on the trail.
More info on Forsyth’s
- Address: 126 Deansgate, Manchester M3 2GR
- Website: www.forsyths.co.uk
- They are accessible by lift to all floors.
- Their toilet facilities are in the basement, accessible by a ramp down from the lift doorway to floor level and the venue is on the 1st floor.
- Manchester Jazz Festival would like all of our guests to feel welcome in our city and at our partner venues so therefore please feel free to contact our audience specialist Aiyisha, (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding our piano trail, opening weekend and just generally getting around the city. We will also have a whole host of volunteers who will be happy to support you.