Full of character and home to a vibrant history, Matt & Phreds is host to an impressive line-up of events throughout the year, including live jazz, funk and soul.
As well as being able to see some amazingly talented musicians, Matt & Phreds offers a cracking wine list, cocktails and delicious pizza. They also run an impressive daily happy hour (buy 2 drinks and receive a a free pizza, or enjoy 2 house cocktails for £14). The times are as follows:
- Tuesday – all night (7PM-12AM)
- Monday, Wednesday & Thursday (7-8PM)
- Friday (6.30 7 PM)
- Saturday (5-6.30 PM)
Situated in the trendy Northern Quarter, Matt & Phreds has become a firm favourite of mjf and the wider jazz community.
More info about Matt & Phreds:
- Address: 64 Tib St, Manchester M4 1LW
- Website: www.mattandphreds.com
- Visiting an mjf gig with Matt & Phreds? Learn more on their accessibility here
- Manchester Jazz Festival would like all of our guests to feel welcome in our city and at our partner venues so therefore please feel free to contact our audience specialist Aiyisha, (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding our piano trail, opening weekend and just generally getting around the city. We will also have a whole host of volunteers who will be happy to support you.